George Bush’s fine performance since 9-11.
– Invaded two countries, both still ravaged by civil war.
– Rejected international agreements on not-testing nuclear weapons.
– Rejected international enviromental accords (actually pre-911)
– Presided over the worst financial scandles in recent history: Enron, Worldcomm, Adelphi, etc.
– Worst economy in a decade.
– Unemployment highest in more than a decade.
– Cut Veterans benefits.
– Did nothing to solve energy crises in either california or the northeast.
– The Israeli-Palestinian conflict gets worse and worse.
– Cuts aid to organizations in developing countries that support planned parenthood or birthcontrol.
– Sets an all time record for vacation days as president.
– Highest deficit since Reagan.. spending money he doesn’t have.
– Tuitions are skyrocketing at universities around the country.
I could go on, but eventually you get numb. Maybe thats what has happenned, the nation has gone numb.
To re-elect this man would be the cruelest joke ever played on a nation and the world.