People Outside, My People

Just wanted to dedicate a few minutes to saluting the trouble makers outside the democrat party convention in Colorado.

While inside it is all smiling faces, boring pre-written speaches, and picture perfect pageantry, outside the convention- people are standing up, sitting down, marching, and engaging in all kinds of demonstrations related to issues of ending wars, restoring rights, and a long list of other issues todays mainstream politicians would like to keep quiet.  Of course we can’t rely on the corporate media to inform us about these demonstrations; but thankfully we have the net roots to provide information about what is going on OUTSIDE.

No it won’t result in much when all is said and done.  The game will go on and the next convention will soon kick off with even more people marching outside, with an even longer list of grievances.  But when I turn on the television and I see the political show with its long and boring cast of characters, it brings me great comfort to know I’m not alone… my people are right outside.

8 thoughts on “People Outside, My People

• August 27, 2008 at 11:34 am

Apparently Alex Jones chased Michelle Malkin with a mob, haha.

• August 28, 2008 at 1:51 am

I saw that on Tony’s… Alex Jones was so odd.. his behavior was as dramatic as a sheet of plain paper. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen.

• August 27, 2008 at 2:41 pm

I like this one

• August 28, 2008 at 1:50 am

YES! great one. O&A were replaying it a few times yesterday.

• August 31, 2008 at 2:20 am

The Unions and the One worlder’s were protesting all through the Clinton era, it’s just worse because you couldn’t present the issues to a Democrat, now look, yes it’s your right to advocate for this and that but if you lump the Democrats into the problem with the Right, it will melt down even faster than you ever imagined. Vote Obama or pay an even higher price than you are now.LBJ wanted to fight in Vietnam, Goldwater wanted to use nuclear weapon on it, do you even know history?

• September 3, 2008 at 7:34 am

The answer to, what I think is your question, is YES I know quite a bit about history, which is exactly why I don’t fall in line when any major party nominee says a few crowd pleasing lines.