7 thoughts on “bmtv107 Hello Tomsk

• April 15, 2010 at 6:12 am

I am an American who lives in Tomsk (the only one who isn’t a mormon, I think) and about three minutes from where you made this video. Either way, you were about a four minute walk from an internet cafe and a five minute walk from a cafe with free wifi. Don’t know how much longer you’re here, but email me at brendanmulv@gmail.com if you need help.

• April 15, 2010 at 10:34 am

ah, the power of the internets was just around the corner from you! long live comment box wisdom, lol.

• April 17, 2010 at 5:55 am

you certainly were. and how nice that Im now sitting across from you at the breakfast table.

• April 17, 2010 at 5:56 am

Yo Brendan ahh.. it would have been a pleasure to meet you and indeed I became a regular at Letó after this video. my time in tomsk was non stop running around, Im not complaining but it means limited internets and I missed your comment and now here I sit in Kemerovo. If you ever head out to Amsterdam be in touch ok?

• April 18, 2010 at 10:11 am

dear B-mark,

just to let ya know i’m following your steps and love seeing and hearing you. nice video. btw, completely forgot to tell you i made that trip once, around 1994, also making it to Irkutsk. at that time mongolia was a no no > couldn’t get back in russia. let’s seriously meet after you return,

cheers

michael

• April 20, 2010 at 8:21 am

Where you as bad at Russian as I am? Im horrendous. Mongolia is going to be a funny challenge.. Im switching passports and becoming American because they dont need visas.. but my russian visa is in the .PT passport. oh mass confusion! there’s a slight chance I end up between nations in a sort of prison but I swear Im innocent.