bmtv77 Watching a War from Denmark

Greetings from Central Copenhagen.

Where I sit, drink hot chocolate, and watch as another illegal and deplorable war is launched. War is a big word for it, better to call it an excercise in modern weaponry that involves the occasional slaughter of a smaller enemy.

Here’s Juan Cole’s blog, he’s doing alot of documenting of what information is out there.

8 thoughts on “bmtv77 Watching a War from Denmark

• March 1, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Jaun Cole says the PKK will gain support amongst the Turkish Kurds.
    As you know I boycott Coca-Cola which has brought in contact with Iraqi Turkmen who live in places like Kirkuk, and Mosul and as I understand it the Iraqi Turkmen Front are founded by Turkey who want an independent Turkmen state within Iraqi Kurdistan.
    Why Iraqi Turkmen boycott Coca-Cola and Israeli produce is unclear as Turkey was the first country in the Middle East to recognize Israel and I think still has good relations with that godforsaken country.

• March 1, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Why do we allow it? I don’t know.

I know that as disgusted as I am by the bloodshed of civilians and us here at the bottom of the totem pole, I am filled with murderous rage towards those at the top who orchestrate, direct, and profit from this madness. I would like to see them subjected to the same hell as the powerless people on the ground face everyday.

Where does that leave me?

Do I care? Do I want to care?

I don’t know.

• March 2, 2008 at 11:14 pm

You care because somehow, no matter how pretentious it sounds, youre different. Call it.. awake… youve awakened from the sleep… you can see the truth about what is wrong and what is happening…. ok I know its sounds lofty. ill stop. but you shouldnt.

• March 1, 2008 at 6:34 pm

You are not powerless Chris if you joined the karmabanque boycott Coca-Cola others will follow.
    Why? Because they can be taken down fuck ‘em.

• March 2, 2008 at 11:15 pm

Ill tell you what disturbs me Chris.. despite the boycott, which I wish would have better success, Coke posted an increase in profits last quarter.

• March 2, 2008 at 5:01 pm

Silly question, I know: what are you drinking?

• March 2, 2008 at 11:21 pm

hot cocoa with whipped cream sir.

• Pingback: evilvlog » Kill the boycott!