While in Copenhagen last week I sat down with my friend and international vlog evangelist Raymond, to look at what is happening with video online and what is lacking when it comes to video online. Based his work on DLTQ and political campaigns in Denmark and Norway, Raymond provides insight on the good and bad when it comes to campaign vlogging and more. In many ways this podcast is an extension of the arguements and discussions brought forth in my podcast with Jay and Ryanne as well as with John Aravosis last December.
- The State of video online
- The depth of conversation and engagement with an audience
- The political campaigns he worked 0n
- The shortness of time and value in the world of blogs
- The longterm struggle of todays vloggers
Besides DLTQ you can also occasionally find evidence of Raymond’s alter ego on evilvlog.com.