In his recent book, Ralph Nader talks about the town he grew up in, his family, and the traditions that helped make him who he is. My father read the book and said to me “That is how it was for us!” The result is this podcast, likely to be the first of several, where we talk about his town, his family, and everything related that shaped who he is today.
– The town – Murtosa, Portugal
– Farming versus Shoemaking
– High School
– The pleasure of the Radio
– Uncles Abroad and in the Colonies
– Local Politicians and the Dictatorship