BM VS Theworld
Today's post littered with photos from Y2K Europe
Like any human on an extremely small budget, centrally located on the continent of Europe, I do love to travel, and travel cheaply. Yet being the part-time king, I haven’t traveled much in the past years. So today as I browsed the travel section of the V&D I made a radical yet non-binding decision: I WILL TRAVEL MORE. Nevermind the money, nevermind the time schedule, forget all of that – Bicyclemark is steppin out!
Today I purchased a Routard guide to Sweden, thin little sucker for such a vast country. It will be my first stop, to see Stockholm and my great friend Marty McFly and his girlfriend comic-book girl. But that won’t be my only stop, over the next four years these are my top five destinations:
- Sweden/Norway; ladies, snow, friends, need I say more?
- Ireland; cause Mr. English awaits, and Brian is moving there.
- Cuba; because I can and I don’t want to miss it.
- Libya; My good friend from the embassy in Portugal is being transferred back and will be my personal tour guide
- Brazil and Argentina; Both as a Portuguese-Birthrite and part of my motorcycle diaries tour of South America.
- Russia;(moscow, st. pete’s, because I’m obsessed with Russian history and Yakov Smirnov– “In soviet Russia, country travels to visit tourists.”
Furthermore I don’t want to do all this shit alone, necessarily, so who’s coming along? Claim the trip now, seats are limited.
Today’s Sounds: Wes Montgomery – Fingerpickin’